See how easy it is to make caramel apple dip for your next party or get-together!
I used to get intimidated about having to bring food to a party. But now I know better.
When you have easy recipes like this Caramel Apple Dip, it just takes 4 ingredients and a few minutes to pull together something fabulous.
If you plan to serve this with apples, consider cutting them at the last minute so they won’t discolor. Or, look below for a hack to keep them from browning.
Additionally, you can serve this yummy dip with graham cracker sticks for dipping. It’s a hit with both kids and adults!
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting MoneywiseMoms at no additional cost to you!
How to make Caramel Apple Dip
I love that this recipe has so few ingredients! Start by putting the softened cream cheese into a bowl and creaming it with an electric mixer.
Add in 1/4 cup of the caramel sauce, and mix well. Fold in 1/4 cup of the toffee bits.
Spoon into a serving bowl, and garnish with the remaining caramel sauce and toffee bits. Chill until ready to serve.
If you’re preparing the apple slices ahead of time, perhaps to carry to a party, be sure and use this clever hack for keeping apples from browning.
Print the recipe
- 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup toffee baking bits
- Place softened cream cheese and brown sugar in a bowl. Cream with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in 1/4 cup of the caramel sauce and mix in thoroughly. Fold in 1/4 cup of the toffee bits.
- Spoon mixture into serving dish and garnish with the remaining caramel sauce and toffee bits.
- Chill in fridge until ready to serve.
If you like caramel, you probably like butterscotch, too! Give these desserts a try: