Busy moms and their kids need healthy snacks, like raw vegetables alongside these cold veggie dips. Great for hot days!
This week I’m featuring some cold veggie dips that are perfect for summer! With the kids home, they want to snack more often, so I’m trying to get them to make healthy choices. These three features from last week’s Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party are just what we need. They’ll jazz up our raw vegetables and make snack time more fun and flavorful.
Butternut Squash Dip from Take Two Tapas
This amazing dip is made with just two ingredients! I can just imagine how great this tastes cold.
Creamy Salsa Dip from Simply Stacie
Just three ingredients (including my favorite dip ingredient–cream cheese!) make up this yummy recipe.
Easy 5-Minute Layered Hummus Dip from Home Cooking Memories
We eat hummus regularly, but this layered dip is way more exciting with all the extra textures and flavors of olives, tomatoes, feta and herbs.
What is your favorite cold veggie dip?
Looking for more fabulous recipes to try this summer? Check out all the links below from all the wonderful bloggers who link up every week. Thanks for participating, and thanks for clicking around to take a look!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.