Make these Easy Pinwheel Appetizers for your next party or get-together!
I am partnering with Kraft as a member of Kraft Tastemakers – a community of kitchen enthusiasts contributing recipes and stories to KraftRecipes.com. Thank you to Kraft for sponsoring this post! The stories and opinions shared are my own.
Fresh off the holiday party platters and right into football party season… there are never enough easy appetizer recipes, right? These Easy Pinwheel Appetizers are one of our favorites!
It just takes 4 ingredients, and the kids love to help make them. You can vary the ingredients, but I’m sharing our favorite combination.
Easy Pinwheel Appetizers
These are so simple to make! I like to surprise the kids once in a while and put these into their lunchboxes as a surprise.
Soften the cream cheese and combine with sweet pickle relish. Spread onto tortillas, then layer on your favorite deli meat.
We love using spicy salami for extra zip, but ham is another favorite. Both pair well with the sweet pickle flavor and make a great combo.
Roll each wrap tightly, and refrigerate to make cutting easier. Cut into 1-inch sections, and they’re ready to go.
Print the recipe
- 1 pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 6 medium flour tortillas
- 24 sliced salami or ham
- Combine cream cheese and relish and mix well.
- Spread each tortilla with 1/6 of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top each with 4 sliced of salami or ham.
- Roll each tortilla tightly, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Slice each rollup into 1-inch sections, using toothpicks to hold together if needed.
Be sure and let the cream cheese soften first, or it will not combine or spread easily.