This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for supporting MoneywiseMoms at no additional cost to you!
Are you one of the 80% of moms who struggle with self-care? Are you in survival mode some days, or most days? Many of us are barely surviving between home management, marriage, family commitments, and work. We ignore our friends and ourselves, and it’s hard to break out of the cycle. I am so eager to share this help for working moms feeling overwhelmed. Stretched Too Thin: A 10-Day Course to Overcoming the Hustle and Thriving as a Working Mom is live today, and it addresses all of these areas.
This course was created by Jessica N. Turner, a full-time marketing professional in the healthcare industry, blogger, speaker and best-selling author. Jessica is also a mom of three young children.
Investing in yourself and your mental health is WORTH IT. When you purchase Stretched Too Thin, you get instant access to the video series and workbook. Plus, you can join the online community of working moms on the same journey (private Facebook group) for support and encouragement (I’ll be there!). There’s also a bonus resource library that will help you dive deeper into the topics we cover in the course.
The 10-day video course costs $39 and includes a TON of bonuses (worth over $200).
- Cozy Minimalist Mom course from The Nester (I am really excited to do this course next!)
- Grove Collaborative Method product bundle
- One Bite at a Time ebook from Tsh Oxenreider
- How to Create Fruitful Friendships ebook
- Simply Tuesday: Small-Moment Living in a Fast-Moving World video series from Emily P. Freeman
- Make-Ahead Meal Plan
- 5 Days to a Better Morning ebook
- (in)courage Motherhood ebook
- Planner Bootcamp course
- Staying Rooted in Community: (in)courage video
Stretched Too Thin is only open this week and closes October 17, 2016.
Do this for yourself, for your family, and so you can THRIVE instead of just surviving.