Do you know how to make perfect hard boiled eggs?
Over a year ago, I happened upon this video by Tim Ferriss (of the very famous Four Hour Work Week):
I was looking for a solution to a very common problem that was causing us a lot of trouble in the mornings–hard boiled eggs that wouldn’t peel easily. The shell would break into too many pieces, or the egg would come off with the shell. Since my kids often eat an egg along with their toast or pancakes in the morning, this was happening too often! In the video, not only does Tim share the recipe for making perfect hard boiled eggs, he also demonstrates a fun way to peel them–by blowing the egg right out of the shell. We have tried time and time again and have not been able to do that a single time successfully. But we have been using the recipe ever since, and it is so helpful.
You’ll find more easy recipes below in this week’s Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party:
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.