This easy Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower recipe is a great way to serve vegetables with a crunchy, flavorful texture that kids love!
My kids have heard the tales of how we ate vegetables in the Midwest in the 1970’s and ’80s. Everything was boiled to death, with no color or texture, let alone flavor. It wasn’t until I moved to California in college that I knew they could be any different. We love trying different methods of cooking vegetables with the kids now. Our go-to easy recipe is to toss vegetables in olive oil and garlic, spread them on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Very simple, but it gives vegetables of all kinds a great texture and brings out their natural flavor. With broccoli and cauliflower, it’s as easy as cutting up a fresh head of each into similarly-sized florets and roasting for 20 minutes.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.