We finally had some truly fall-like weather here in DC last week–chilly, breezy and just lovely! Of course, now we're back to 85 degrees, but I did enjoy it while it was here. I've pulled out all the stops on fall baking with all my favorite flavors: pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and of course–apples! I was thrilled to see so many fall-inspired recipes linked up to last week's Tasty Tuesdays linky. I've picked out all the apple recipes to share today.
Caramel Apple Egg Rolls from Growing Up Gabel
Honey Crisp Apple & Sweet Kale Salad from Delightful E Made
Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake from The Gold Lining Girl
Cinnamon Apple Scones from Raia's Recipes
Apple Butter in the Ninja Blender from Family Focus Blog
Freezer Apple Pie Filling from The Sparrow's Home
Double Crisp Apple Crisp from Our Unschooling Journey Through Life
Caramel Apple Pudding Parfait from Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange
Caramel Apple Cookies from Living on Cloud 9
Apple Spice Bundt Cake with Caramel Frosting from Sweet Pea
Cottage Apple Walnut Pancakes from The Silver Foodie
Hope your fall is off to a great start–especially in the kitchen! Check out this week's entries for Tasty Tuesdays.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.