Christmas is just one week away! If you're still looking for the perfect gifts, head to your local BJ's Wholesale Club for gifts that wow without straining your wallet. Right now, everyone can shop at BJ's because they're offering a FREE 60-day Trial Membership when you activate by December 31st. Just print out this coupon and find your local store. It's a great way to buy your holiday dinner groceries while you're picking up those last-minute gifts.
BJ's Wholesale Club challenged me to get as many gifts as I could for $100. I had a great time finding deals all over the store that would make great gifts:
Gifts for Kids
I loved these Mickey & Minnie Watches for $19.99, what a great first watch! I spent a long time in the book aisle; I found this 5-book set of Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson & the Olympians series for just $21.99–great price! There were also sets of Wimpy Kid books for $24.99 and Judy Blume's SuperFudge series for $19.99. The multi-pack HexBug sets were also low priced, just $14.80. My kids love these!
Gifts for Hostesses
Heading to any parties this weekend? These Glittery LED Candles ($12.99) are perfect for a home with small children; you can safely display them all season long. This 5-piece Earthenware Serving Set is just $17.90; I received one of these as a gift almost 10 years ago and we use the bowls daily. It will be so appreciated! If your hostess loves to cook, the cookbook selection was amazing (prices varied).
Gifts for Guys
I found NCAA Zip Hoodies for just $17, Pima Cotton V-neck Sweaters for $17.99, and Nationals Ball Caps. Most guys I know, though, would be happy with any kind of food-related gift!
Gifts for Teachers
There's still time to gift to your kids' teachers this week! Pick up a huge pack of Ferrero Rocher for $13.99, then package them up in a cute mug or gift bag your child decorates. You can repackage these Nonni's Gingerbread Biscotti ($9.99) or tell your teacher what a “jewel” she is with these Belgian Chocolate Diamonds–just $4.99.
So what did I buy?
I picked up all these gifts for $100, taking care of 11 people on my holiday shopping list–whoo hoo!
- This Redskins Knit Cap for $12.99 was perfect for my son's best friend.
- I treated my family to a new Christmas story for our book collection, Home for Christmas by one of our favorite authors, Jan Brett ($12.99).
- This Targus Stylus Twinpack for $19.99 will solve the problem my husband has using his tablet (he's got huge hands).
- The Klutz Book of Friendship Bracelets with directions and floss ($11.99) is great for my son, who has been asking how to make them.
- These Crayola Markers and Twistable Crayons packs were $6.99 each and will be loved by my artistic twin girls.
- I'll split the Lindt Lindor Truffles ($9.49) into little bags to share with the kids' teachers.
- This Easy Origami Kit, with instruction book and papers, was $7.99, and is good for any elementary-aged child.
- This oversized Marvel SuperHeroes activity book was $14.99 and is jam-packed with stickers, coloring, and more, and is big enough for my best friend's twin boys to lie side-by-side to enjoy it.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written on behalf of BJ's Wholesale Club. I received a gift card to shop at BJ's, but all opinions are my own.