Heat wave! It was downright nasty out here in the DC area (and much of the East Coast) last week. We spent time at the pool, but with no air circulating, even that was uncomfortable! I was happy to see some Cool Drinks for Hot Days linked up to last week's party! They're the perfect recipes to feature today. Hope you're staying cool where you are.
This cool copycat drink from The Jenny Evolution is so refreshing on a hot day–plus you save a ton of money by making it yourself!
Have you ever tried this combo of blueberries and avocado? Me, neither! These two superfoods blend together for a special treat in this recipe from Jodie Fitz.
Let the kids help you try a new recipe, like this yummy frappe from Sparkle. They'll enjoy it even more that way!
Find more recipes for hot days (and all the other days) in this week's Tasty Tuesdays linky party. Hope you're enjoying your summer.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- MoneywiseMoms is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through this Linky Party.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.