Oh, I know you're trying to eat healthier now that it's the New Year. But it's also Football Playoff Season. And for those of us who don't enjoy watching football…it's all about the food! This Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball is the ultimate dessert, and it's best if you serve it to a crowd or you will totally over do it by eating too much of it yourself. Just saying.
This dessert cheese ball is creamy and crunchy, with mini chocolate chips inside and pecans on the outside. It's perfect for dipping graham cracker sticks!
I shared this Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball recipe over at It Is a Keeper, so go check it out! Then, take a peek at this week's fabulous recipes linked up to Tasty Tuesdays.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.