Happy Tuesday, everyone! We had a long 10-day spring break with lovely weather and lots of fun outdoors activities. We also ate out too much since we were on the road. So it's back to the kitchen, and what better place to get inspiration than the weekly Tasty Tuesdays linky party!
This week, I've hand-picked my top three favorite recipes to feature. While I didn't mean to, it looks like I've put together a nice little meal here. After you enjoy this virtual feast, take a peek below at all the new links. Bon appetit!
Coconut Chicken Tenders from Home Cooking Memories
Doesn't this look scrumptious? I love adding crunch to breaded chicken tenders, and this is a nice variety that we haven't tried yet.
Easy Cucumber Salad from My Suburban Kitchen
Don't you just love a crunchy, fresh salad like this? I can't wait to taste the flavors in this delicious looking recipe. I can't wait to try this combo of favorite veggies with all those spices.
Peach Bread in Jars from Growing Up Gabel
You know I love easy recipes, and this one has only 3 ingredients! Don't stress if you don't have mini mason jars (I don't). They can also be baked in a muffin tin.
**Just a note to our participating bloggers–it seems that Inlinkz is not allowing VAs to link multiple posts from the same email address. You'll have to link up your own recipes. Thank you so much!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.