Just one more week to Halloween! Are you headed to any Halloween parties this weekend? I found so many recipes for fun Halloween food linked up to last week’s party, so I’m featuring them today. They’re all perfect to bring to a Halloween party or potluck, or just to make at home to enjoy with the family!
Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats from Clean and Scentsible
Mummy Poppers from The Lazy Gastronome
Deviled Spider Eggs from Let’s Celebrate Everything
Chocolate Spider Cookies from Giggles Galore
Monster Pizza from Jodie Fitz
Halloween Spider Cake from Anchored in Sweets
Haunted Graveyard Rice Krispies Treats from The Frugal Foodie Mama
Pumpkin Patch Dirt Cake from Growing Up Gabel
Pumpkin Pancakes with Whipped Cream Ghosts from Pink Peppermint Design
Monster Mash from Dizzy Busy Hungry
Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Donuts from Home Cooking Memories
Well, now I’m hungry for sweets. Take a look at today’s fabulous recipes and foodie posts linked up to the Tasty Tuesdays party, and have a great week!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.