It is hot – hot – hot out here in the DC area. Summer swim team started this weekend, and so did the summer parties. While the baking is on hold (at least for me) for the next couple of months, it's an excellent time to try some new recipes, like these Fun Summer Drinks from last week's linked up recipes. These look fruity and fantastic, perfect for a hot summer afternoon with the family, a neighborhood barbeque, or any party.
Fresh Strawberry Mint Lemonade – Embellishments
Easy Citrus Party Punch – Dukes and Duchesses
Raspberry Lemon Sun Tea – Hello Nature
Homemade Ginger Lemonade – Mainly Homemade
Clean Eating Lemon Cardamom Punch – Easy Peasy Life Matters
All these fresh flavors are perfect for summer! What are your favorite fun summer drinks?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.