It’s a chilly morning here in the DC area–only 41 degrees! Days like this, I love setting up a soup or stew in the slow cooker so it will simmer all day and feed us well in the evening. Having homemade bread on the side is a special treat! My kids and I love making these Garlic Herb Rolls because they only take about 30 minutes, and they’re the perfect accompaniment to our favorite fall soups.
I shared my Garlic Herb Rolls recipe over at It is a Keeper, and it’s an easy way to get homemade bread on the table without a lot of fuss. If you need a delicious soup or stew to try this fall, take a look at my Ginger Chicken Soup (made on the stovetop) and Tuscan Chicken Soup (made in the crockpot).
Take a look at all the great recipes linked up to today’s Tasty Tuesdays!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.