How are you cooking in the summertime heat? We tend to make and eat a lot of cold salads, especially since we spend so much time at the pool. But I still love using my slow cooker to get dinner on the table without heating up the kitchen. This Slow Cooker Garlic Thyme Chicken is one of our favorites, and it pairs well with a green salad, pasta salad, or any veggies from the garden. You'll find the recipe (it's easy–just dump in the crockpot!) over at I've been contributing a new recipe once a month over at It Is A Keeper, where I've been contributing a new recipe once a month. Christina has so many easy family recipes! You'll find plenty of new things to try.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.