We’re celebrating tonight! Not because it’s the second day of school (I did that celebration yesterday), but because my baby is turning 14. Sshhh…don’t say anything, he doesn’t like me calling him “baby.” When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday dinner, he surprised me by not asking for “the usual,” shrimp and artichoke spinach dip. He wants to have Turkey Parmesan Pasta tonight. That’s one of our regular ground turkey meals that we eat each month, so I found it an interesting choice. Maybe because it’s a school night? We’ll enjoy it with birthday sundaes for dessert.
Need more easy weeknight meals made with ground turkey? Here are 50 more!
That’s enough ground turkey meals to last a long time! Find more recipe inspiration in this week’s Tasty Tuesdays linky party, and have a fabulous week!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- MoneywiseMoms is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through this Linky Party.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.