Don't let all the social events of summer disrupt your good eating habits! Bring some healthy summer appetizers to your next party.
As we head into summer, I know there will be plenty of potlucks, barbecues and parties ahead. Since I'm eating healthier now, it's hard to predict what will be at these events that's worth eating. There's always plenty of indulgences, that's never an issue! I saw some fabulous Healthy Summer Appetizers linked up to last week's Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party. I've been pinning these to my Appetizers Pinterest Board so next time I'm headed to an event, I can bring something that the health-conscious in the group will appreciate.
Easy Black Bean Chipotle Dip from Home Cooking Memories
One thing I love about dips like this is the versatility–you can choose to dip vegetables while other choose to dip carbs. This one has great protein and tons of flavor!
Patriotic Honey Poppyseed Vinaigrette Salad from Cooking on the Front Burners
Summer is the perfect time to try some new flavors, like the sweet and tart of this fruit salad with homemade vinaigrette dressing.
Everything-Seasoned Hummus from Living La Vida Holoka
If you love “everything” bagels, you'll love making your own seasoning mix and using it on homemade hummus (among other things). Again, it's your choice to dip veggies or pita, do whatever works for you!
I also loved seeing these Caprese Mushroom Appetizers from SheSaved and the big list of Healthy Appetizers for Summer from Five Spot Green Living. Thanks so much for linking up last week, and I can't wait to see what you share today!
What are your favorite healthy summer appetizers?
Not headed to a party soon? Just looking for everyday food? We have that and so much more at today's party. Check it out!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.