Are you ready for true fall weather and warm comfort food? The cool temps and rainy days have me wanting to be in the kitchen. While I’m still navigating the waters of gluten-free baking, I’m looking for new recipes for soups, crockpot meals, and other easy comfort foods that I think the kids will like. I’m trying some more new recipes this week, so we’ll see how it goes:
- Monday–Vegetable Lasagna (zucchini, mushroom, spinach & onion), salad
- Tuesday–Super Easy Chicken Soup, corn muffins (GF for me, regular for everyone else)
- Wednesday–Bow-Tie Pasta with Fresh Vegetables and Tuna (I’ll use GF penne instead)
- Thursday–Tilapia Piccata with Orzo, green beans
- Friday–Slow Cooker 3-Cheese Mac and Cheese, salad
- Saturday–Roasted Chicken Thighs with Zucchini, brown rice
For more recipe ideas and dinner plans, head over to Menu Plan Monday.