1. Lots to read! I love stretching out on a chaise and flipping through a magazine while the kids practice. My family gave me a Kindle Paperwhite for my birthday, so I'm all set for my summer reading.
2. A great hat. I burn so easily that a hat is a necessity. This soft hat is easy to fold up and take with me, and it washes easily, too.
3. Snacks. I pack my own, so almonds & cranberries are an easy way to curb my hunger in between meals.
4. Extra sunscreen. We go through a lot of sunscreen with three kids swimming every day. I carry it in my bag, in the car, and have a bunch in a basket near the door. Got to be ready!
6. Sunglasses. I have an amazing ability to break or lose sunglasses, so I only buy cheap ones.
7. Tissues. Between my allergies and that gross thing that happens when the kids get out of the pool with runny noses (don't you hate that?), we use quite a few.
8. The kids' meds. All three of my kids have asthma, but only one has the exercise-induced kind. I'm ready with her inhaler just in case. And with my son's peanut allergy, I always need his emergency med, just in case.
9. U by Kotex Pads and Tampons. Any time of the month, I like to be prepared with some U by Kotex liners. If I'm planning to swim, I like the U by Kotex tampons so I feel protected. I picked mine up at Kmart and saved $3 instantly at checkout with a coupon from Kmart's Shop Your Way rewards program.
10. Quarters. Lots of hot days call for popsicles or ice cream sandwiches from the pool's snack bar.
I like to be prepared–even at the pool! So what's in your pool bag?
What are your poolside prep must-haves?