Add more fish dinners to your meal plan with these sensational salmon recipes!
Are you a fan of salmon dishes? I find that we're eating a lot more salmon this summer. It pairs perfectly with all the fresh fruits and vegetables of the season. Plus, it's easy to grill or cook on the stovetop in just minutes. There are so many great ways to prepare salmon, but I'm always on the lookout for more. I was excited to see these linked up to last week's Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party.
This classic flavor combo from 5 Minutes for Mom is a simple but delicious way to prepare salmon.
Salmon with Zucchiniand Corn Cream Sauce
This elegant meal from A Dish of Daily Life is easy enough to make as a weeknight meal.
This meal from Marilyn's Treats bakes up quickly, and the sweet glaze is an easy way to introduce kids to salmon.
We also love to make Balsamic Salmon to serve over a green salad or alongside some healthy side dishes. I always try to have leftovers so I can eat it cold for lunch the next day, but that never seems to happen. Does your family like to eat salmon?
Take a look below for lots of fabulous recipes linked up to this week's party. Happy cooking!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- MoneywiseMoms is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through this Linky Party.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.