It's finally the big day–my three kids (ages 10, 10 and newly 13) are headed back to school. They're actually really excited about it. We had a fantastic summer and were enjoying it up till the very last minute. We got back from a trip to Florida late last night, so they're tired this morning! I'm unpacking, doing laundry, and trying to get us back on a weekly routine so we can get into the chaotic September schedule. We've been focused hard on working as a team, so they're in charge of making their own lunches this year and they're each taking a night making dinner. That's really helpful with me driving carpool for our extra-curriculars (we have three different carpool groups for three different activities!). I am enjoying seeing them become more independent and they are thriving with the challenge.
These String Cheese Pencils are from way back when–2011–and they're one of my most-viewed posts in all the years I've been blogging. They're so cute and easy to make. Let the kids help! They're a great afterschool snack, perfect for a back to school playdate, or can serve as a lunchbox surprise. After you check out the recipe, take a look below at all the awesome recipes shared by our Tasty Tuesdays bloggers. I'm on the lookout for new-to-us easy dinner recipes. We love trying new things!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.