How is your meal planning going in the summer heat? I find it really hard to use the oven at all, and that takes a lot of our favorite family meals off the list. Cold foods like summer salads are perfect for this time of year! They're a great way to enjoy seasonal produce this time of year, especially from your own garden. I'm sharing a roundup of Super Summer Salads with lots of great options.
I love making summer salads because they can be prepped ahead of time. That works great for us because we can pack them to take on outings, day trips and to swim meets. Now that my kids are into cooking, and they're able to chop vegetables, they can make a lot of these salads on their own.
What are your favorite cold foods to feed the family in the summertime?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.