Happy 5th of July! I hope you had great weather this weekend and enjoyed some of your favorite foods. We barbecued with our neighbors in the rain and still had a great time. I was really excited to see so many summer seafood recipes linked up to our Tasty Tuesdays linky party last week. I pulled a few out to feature and give you some ideas for new-to-you recipes as you're cooking this summer.
Easy Baked Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce from Intoxicated on Life
Tasty Grilled Shrimp from Jodie Fitz
Maryland Shrimp Salad from Mom's Messy Miracles
Garlic Butter Salmon from The Starving Inspired
Tropical Shrimp Ceviche from My Suburban Kitchen
If you're grilling this summer, it's such a great time to enjoy fresh summer seafood along with garden-fresh vegetables. I don't like to turn the oven on too often in the summertime, but for easy-peasy fish it's worth it. Happy cooking! What is your favorite summer seafood recipe?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.