We're on a 10-state road trip, and it's been going great! I've been trying to share pics over at Instagram but we had no cell phone coverage in Montana and Wyoming and only sketchy WiFi in South Dakota. We've been touring a bunch of National Parks using our Every Kid in a Park pass. It's been fantastic, but we're starting to get tired. And we're especially tired of eating out and doing road food. My kids were asking for salads by the third day (I took that as a win!). We'll be home by the end of this week and will get back on our meal planning routine.
Enjoy this week's Tasty Tuesdays Linky!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.