So it’s not enough that we took a 17-day road trip in August, then we were home just 5 days before I took the family on a surprise trip to Florida (posting about that tomorrow!). Then school started, and just for good measure, I scheduled for our townhouse interior to be painted this week. My kids think I’m nuts, but they’re rolling with it. So I don’t have access to the kitchen right now (or the whole 1st floor, or my bedroom) so I’m hanging out in the basement along with everything that lives on our first floor. What a great time to declutter! I’m hoping to sell a bunch of things on our neighborhood Facebook group and make some money for holiday shopping.
Oh, yeah, in the middle of that busy August, we also celebrated my son’s 13th birthday. I have a teenager now! Ugh… We had a quick and easy birthday party at our neighborhood pool, where I served these Traveling Tacos, then we brought the boys back to our house for a sleepover in the basement. It was a great end to the summer! Next time you need to feed a crowd, make us some taco meat and do this recipe. It’s super easy and the cleanup is great–just throw the bags away!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.