Ingredients – 3 cups of all purpose flour – 1 tsp baking powder – 2 tsp baking soda – 1 tsp vanilla extract – 2 eggs – ½ cup of melted butter – ¾ cup of brown sugar – ½ cup of vanilla yogurt (you can also sub Greek yogurt, or plain) – ¼ cup of milk (you can also use plant-based milk) – 1 cup of pumpkin purée – 1 cup of rolled oats
1. Mix butter, sugar, yogurt, vanilla, pumpkin, milk, and eggs in a bowl. Whisk well until mixed.
2. In a bowl mix flour, oats, baking powder and baking soda. Stir to combine
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix
4. Place muffin liners into a muffin tray and scoop batter into the liners. Fill to ¾ way full for best results.
5. Place in a 425 degree oven for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Tops should be firm and have slightly cracked when muffins are completely cooked. 6. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack.