Hope you're having a happy holiday season so far! The cookie exchange invitations have been coming fast and furious, and each year it's difficult to decide how much to participate. I love a good party, and I love having a night out to see friends after the busy fall school season, but I also like to keep my December peaceful. Sometimes that means saying NO, and that can be hard! I hope you are good to yourself this season and find a good balance between fun, chaos, relaxation, family and holiday traditions. If you are going to bake, consider these Fancy Holiday Cookies recipes! The kids love to pile on the frosting and sprinkles, but we adults appreciate some interesting flavors, textures and trying something new. These fabulously Fancy Holiday Cookies from last week's Tasty Tuesdays linky party look like fun to make and heaven to eat!
Chocolate Peppermint Sandwich Cookies from Wife in Progress
Peppermint is such an iconic holiday flavor, while chocolate is a year-round favorite. What a great combo!
Chocolate Dipped Toffee Walnut Cookies from My Suburban Kitchen
Oh, my. These sound just heavenly. If anyone wants to bake me a gift…I'll take them!
Snickerdoodle Thumbprints with Cookie Butter Buttercream from Gold Lining Girl
I love the idea of taking traditional holiday thumbprint cookies and dressing them up with some cookie butter. Sounds delish!
Chocolate Spice Cookies from Royal Little Lambs
Personally, I love chocolate and cinnamon together (my husband thinks it's weird). I even like to throw some cinnamon in with my oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. These are an unusual and special flavor!
Cranberry Orange Pistachio Cookies from Cooking With Curls
The texture, the multiple flavors, this is my kind of cookie. This reminds me of my own Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies, but even better because of the nuts!
What are your favorite Fancy Holiday Cookies recipes?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.