As much as I love meal planning–and I do, it saves us time, stress and money–we do get into a rut sometimes. Just this week, I was chatting with friends who feel they're in a rut in their home cooking as well. Why not try something new? This week, I'm featuring three recipes filled with New Flavors from last week's Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party. No unusual ingredients, just some new combinations to wake up those taste buds and make cooking fun again. There is so much inspiration out there, sometimes we just need to take a few minutes to make a plan and add a little novelty to get us out of that rut. Happy cooking!
Strawberry Spinach Salad from Courtney's Cookbook
With all the fabulous fruit coming into season, a healthy salad like this is perfect timing. I love the addition of maple to the vinaigrette for another punch of flavor.
Turkey Apple Brie Flatbread from My Suburban Kitchen
We love eating light in hot weather, so a tasty flatbread fits the bill. Not only does this have an amazing combination of flavors, it has so many textures. Can't wait to try it!
Honey Banana Grilled Cheese Sandwich from Simply Stacie
Indulgent? Yes! Filled with bananas, honey and marscapone cheese, this dessert or decadent breakfast sandwich looks so good.
Need more food inspiration? You'll find it in this week's Tasty Tuesdays party. Enjoy!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.