So I have a thing about chocolate–it’s not just me, right? Adding chocolate chips to an otherwise healthy snack (filled with whole grains, fiber and fruit) is an easy way to convince your kids, or yourself, that it is a treat. So is true with my Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. It’s one of the recipes that my kids are enjoying doing on their own, now that they like to cook and bake.
This Banana Chocolate Chip Bread recipe started as a standard banana bread, but I modified the ingredients to include whole wheat, flaxseed for fiber, and a little chocolate (my fave!). After you check it out, scroll down and see more recipes from all the bloggers participating in today’s Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party. Thanks for joining us today!
We don’t put nuts in this recipe because of our allergies, but some walnuts would add a great texture and go great with the bananas and chocolate.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.