Whether they need some new ideas or are just starting to pack their own lunches, these wrap recipes will inspire your tweens this school year!
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
With this new school year, I've made it really clear to the kids (two in 5th grade, one in 8th) that they are responsible for packing their own lunches. They've helped me do it for years, and for a long time I would just do it for them, because I could do all three in just minutes even when I'm half-asleep.
It is definitely slower when they do it themselves, but I really should have encouraged this independence sooner. They're packing some of their old favorites, like beans & rice, pasta salad, and turkey sandwiches.
This is also a great age to encourage kids to help in the kitchen with easy cooking. Try these 10 easy meals tweens can make.
We're looking for lots of new things to try, like these 20 Lunchbox Wrap Recipes for Tweens. They look fantastic!
Lunchbox Wrap Recipes for Tweens
- Caesar Chicken Wraps from moneywisemoms.com
- California Club Chicken Wrap from tasteandtellblog.com
- Copycat Starbucks Spinach And Feta Breakfast Wrap from thebigmansworld.com
- Kale + Avocado Hummus Wrap from helloglow.co
- The Ultimate Spiralized Vegetable Wrap from inspiralized.com
- California Turkey And Bacon Lettuce Wraps With Basil-mayo from iowagirleats.com
- Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps from tastesbetterfromscratch.com
- Grilled Lemon Chicken Flatbread Wraps With Spicy Garlic Sauce from thecozyapron.com
- Crispy Chicken Strips Flatbread Wrap from thecozyapron.com
- My Go-to Tuna Wrap from thehealthyfoodie.com
- Black Bean Wrap from veggieprimer.com
- Avocado Garden Wraps from yupitsvegan.com
- Crock Pot Chicken Caesar Wraps from life-in-the-lofthouse.com
- Hummus Veggie Wraps from weelicious.com
- 10-minute Italian Chicken Wraps from chelseasmessyapron.com
- Grilled Pork Burritos from tasteandtellblog.com
- Sriracha Chicken Salad Collard Wraps from domesticate-me.com
- Quick And Easy Roast Beef Gyros With Tzatziki Sauce from howdoesshe.com
- Easy Chicken Roll Ups With Cream Cheese + Veggies from familyfoodonthetable.com
- Zucchini Noodles Blueberry Basil Wrap With Honey Lime Yogurt from foodfaithfitness.com
I'm excited to try some of these delicious new wraps for my own lunch! Now, if I could just get the kids to make an extra one in the morning while I'm sleeping in…
When my kids pack their school lunches, they'll use the same lunch-packing supplies that we've had for years. We love our Easy Lunchboxes with ice packs to keep everything cool and our Thermos Funtainers for hot foods.
I highly recommend all of these since we've had them for over 5 years and they're still going strong!
Watch this video to hear more about how my tweens & teen pack lunches, along with an update about how our lunch products have held up: