Tired of the same old sandwiches for lunch? These Caesar Chicken Wraps are a lunchbox packing favorite for the teens and adults in my house. It's one of our favorite family recipes.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
These Chicken Caesar Lunchbox Wraps come together so quickly and easily! Often, we make several chicken wraps at a time and refrigerate them for the week.
How do you get kids to pack their own lunches?
One of the best ways is to include kids from the very beginning. Even back when my kids started kindergarten, I expected them to make healthy choices and help fill their reusable lunchboxes.
At any age, have your kids help with lunchbox packing. They can choose which fruits and vegetables to pack and help cut them.
Trying new lunch ideas–like these chicken wraps–is a great way to get older kids to pack their own lunches. Let them choose some new meals to try and work together until they can do it independently.
Ingredients for Caesar Chicken Wraps
- Caesar salad dressing
- cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast
- multigrain flatbread wraps (I get mine at Aldi, but these are similar)
- Parmesan cheese
- romaine lettuce
How to Make Caesar Chicken Wraps
- Lay out each wrap and place 1/2 cup of the lettuce on each (or more, if that is your preference)
- Add 1/2 cup of the cooked chicken to each. Sliced, shredded or cubed all work well.
- Drizzle the Caesar dressing evenly over each wrap, approximately 2 Tbsp for each.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese evenly, approximately 1/2 Tbsp for each.
- Roll each wrap tightly, and slice down the middle for easier eating.
- 4 Multi-grain wraps or flatbreads
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Caesar Salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Wash and chop lettuce. Slice, dice or shred cooked chicken breast.
- Lay out each of 4 wraps.
- On each, place 1/2 cup of lettuce and 1/2 cup of chicken.
- Drizzle 2 Tbsp Caesar dressing on each wrap. Sprinkle 1/2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese on each.
- Roll each wrap tightly. Slice across the middle, if desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 582Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 912mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 32g