What family traditions does your family enjoy this holiday season? We have a few that we stick to–like commemorating our family travel with Christmas ornaments each year–and of course, food is a special tradition! My husband's family always spent December 24th cooking and baking together all day, enjoying appetizers and desserts. We've kept that tradition going with our own kids, and it's so fun now that they're old enough to cook on their own. They each pick a new recipe or two to add to our family favorites and prep them for everyone to enjoy. They're very excited about next Saturday! In between the snacking and sweets, we like to play our favorite family board games.
With school out next week, there's plenty of time for the kids to choose their recipes, make shopping lists, and get ready for the big day. Take a look at these fantastic features of Christmas Eve Sweets from last week's Tasty Tuesdays party, then see what's new this week! And maybe if you're very very lucky, some of these treats be left out for Santa on Christmas Eve…
Chocolate Caramel Cashew Clusters from DelightfulEMade
Chocolate Peppermint Fudge from This Gal Cooks
Butterscotch Chocolate Shortbread Bars from The Bitter Side of Sweet
Gingerbread Oreo Fudge from Frugal Foodie Mama
White Chocolate Peppermint Haystacks from Busy Being Jennifer
Crack Pretzels with Crispy Caramel and Pecans from Take Two Tapas
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS' LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.