This Italian Spinach Pie is one of our favorite vegetarian or meatless recipes.
This Crustless Italian Spinach Pie is one of my family's favorites because of it's savory cheesiness and the pop of flavor with the roasted red peppers.
I love meals that come together quickly all in one bowl like this. Just make sure you drain the spinach well, otherwise the pie will come out too “wet.”
You could easily pour this into a prepared pie crust like a regular quiche, but I prefer to serve mine with French bread or cornbread on the side.
- 16 oz container Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. oregano