It’s almost the big day–are you ready for Thanksgiving? We are traveling locally to feast with friends this year so we’ll be cooking early Thursday morning and bringing some dishes with us. We’re looking forward to a relaxing weekend together, and the best part of Thanskgiving: leftovers! There never seem to be enough now that the kids are so big. They’ll eat them for breakfast, too! If you want to re-invent your leftovers into new meals, I’ve pulled together some great Thanksgiving Leftovers Recipes to try this year.
Thanksgiving Leftovers Soup from 4 Hats and Frugal
Turkey Cranberry Flatbread from Real: The Kitchen and Beyond
Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Casserole from Mom It Forward
Slow Cooker Turkey Stock from GoodCheapEats
Heart Healthy Leftover Turkey Burritos from SoFabFood
Turkey-Cranberry Panini from Food Fun Family
Cajun Turkey & Sausage Andouille Bean Soup from 5 Dollar Dinners
Cranberry Turkey Grilled Cheese Sandwiches from LollyJane
Turkey and Wild Rice Soup from A Year of Slow Cooking
Turkey Pot Pie from Stockpiling Moms
Look for more fantastic Thanksgiving and after-Thanksgiving recipes linked up below in this week’s Tasty Tuesdays party. Have a great week!
What is your favorite way to use up Thanksgiving Leftovers?
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.