This Dollar Tree craft is great for Valentine's Day! My Valentine candle craft is simple, fun, and inexpensive, try it out for some beautiful gifts!
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
If you like to do any crafting, you likely know that it can become quite costly. The expenses can add up very quickly as you purchase all the tools and supplies that are requires for a variety of crafts. That's why I love finding craft supplies at the Dollar Tree. If you don't have one near you, you can order online from Dollar Tree.
That is how the world of dollar store crafts has come to be! I've shared a few others over the years, like my How to Make a Dollar Tree Summer Wreath in 15 Silly Steps, Adorable Snowman with Tea Light Ornament, Make Pool Noodle Fireworks for 4th of July, and Pom Pom Wreath Mother’s Day Gift.
There are more of these fun and cheap craft ideas here in my collection of Dollar Tree Craft Projects!
Today, we're making valentine candles. These Dollar Tree valentine candles are super cute and easy to make. I love that it uses a flameless candle so there's also no risk of fire, small hands can help, and it makes the most ideal gift for everyone from teachers to friends and loved ones.
What will I need from the Dollar Tree for this Valentine candle craft?
This Valentine candle craft uses mostly items that you can purchase at the Dollar Tree. If there is no such store near you, check out their website. Sometimes you can order things to be shipped and it's still inexpensive versus purchasing the items at a craft store.
The battery operated candles, love themed stickers, red gingham ribbon, twine, and burlap are all purchased from the Dollar Tree for this craft. You will also need a hot glue gun and scissors which can also be purchase at the Dollar Tree but you might already have those on hand.
How to make a Valentine's Candle with Dollar Store Supplies:
Wrap burlap ribbon around the center of the candle and hot glue into place.
Wrap gingham ribbon around the center of the burlap ribbon and hot glue into place.
Hot glue or use stickers' adhesive to center a large decorative Valentine sticker to the center of the burlap and ribbon.
Wrap twine 4-5 times around the top of the candle and again at the bottom of the candle. Tie in knots and trim.
Add to your holiday décor or give as a gift.
Are you looking for more holiday decor for Valentine's Day?
I've shared some other crafting projects and decorating ideas. I also have some fun Valentine's Day posts for kids. Check them all out for inspiration and fun!
- Mice Krispie Treats for Valentine’s Day
- Frugal and Free Valentines for Kids to Make
- Valentine Decor Crafts under $10
- Valentine Sweets with 5 Ingredients or Less
- Valentine Cake Mix Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Party Ideas, Crafts and Desserts
- Valentine Raspberry Meltaways
- Easy 5-Minute Valentine Garland
- Washi Tape Bubble Valentines
Valentine's Day is such a fun holiday because it's great for crafting, cooking and baking, and of course to celebrate all the ones we love! Hopefully this collection of recipes, crafts, and projects will help you celebrate in style this year.
- Battery operated candle – Dollar Tree
- Love theme stickers – Dollar Tree
- Red gingham ribbon – Dollar Tree
- Twine – Dollar Tree
- Burlap ribbon – Dollar Tree
- Hot glue gun
- Wrap burlap ribbon around the center of the candle and hot glue into place.
- Wrap gingham ribbon around the center of the burlap ribbon and hot glue into place.
- Hot glue or use stickers' adhesive to center a large decorative Valentine sticker to the center of the burlap and ribbon.
- Wrap twine 4-5 times around the top of the candle and again at the bottom of the candle. Tie in knots and trim.
- Add to your holiday décor or give as a gift.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mini Hi-Temp Hot Glue Gun Combo Pack, White
Pompom Crafts: 17 Fun Projects to Make
Creativity Street Acrylic Non-Toxic Pom Pon, Assorted Size, Assorted Color, Pack of 1200
Darice Burlap Ribbon, 6-Inch by 5-Yard, Natural
2"inch Heart Lever Action Craft Punch, Valentine’s Day Punch, for Paper Crafting Scrapbooking Cards Arts
Valentine's Day Scrapbook Paper: Scrapbooking Patterns 8.5 x 11 Pad