Ready to get into the Halloween spirit? Find something special on this big list of 50 frugal Halloween decorations to make for your home.
Now that it's October, take a little time to decorate your home for Halloween. Don't worry–all these frugal Halloween decorations cost less than $10! And they're easy enough for beginners to make.
Frugal Halloween Decorations
When my kids were little, I didn't decorate much inside the house (or at all, really). But I especially didn't want anything around that they would grab. Now that they're older, it's fun to have little pops of orange and other seasonal touches around the house. These are great indoor decorations.
Inside your home
- Candy Corn Burlap Banner
- Upcycled Halloween Tea Lights
- Halloween Washi Tape Pumpkins
- Dollar Store Halloween Candles
- Candy Corn Ruffled Felt Pumpkin
- Halloween Felt Flower Frame – Use Dollar Tree items and scrap felt to make a frame for your favorite free printable. I love bringing mine out every year at the beginning of October.
- Toilet Paper Pumpkin Halloween Decor
- DIY Halloween Garland
- DIY Potion Bottles for Halloween
- Easy Halloween Ghost Decor
- DIY Mercury Glass Pumpkins
- Halloween Wine Glass Candles
- Easy Balloon Ghosts
- DIY Emoji Pumpkins Window Clings
- Glittery Glue Halloween Window Clings
- Easy No-Sew Knit Sweater Pumpkins
- Easy DIY Dollar Tree Skull Candleholder
- No Carve Unicorn Pumpkin
We don't have the kind of door that decorates easily, so I usually stick with a simple wreath. I'm envious of those who can do door decor like a big monster! Here are more front door ideas.
- Monster Mouth
- Candy Corn Wreath
- Simple Halloween Wreath
- Adorable DIY Mummy Door Decoration
- Halloween Front Door Hoop Art
- Easy Halloween Door Decoration
- Outdoor Halloween Decor
- Tissue Paper Halloween Wreath
Do you decorate your front porch and yard for Halloween, too? These frugal Halloween decorations are such a great way to show your neighbors how much you love the holiday!
Outside your home
- DIY Glow in the Dark Halloween Rocks
- Cauldron Crashing Witch
- DIY Giant Porch Spider for Halloween
- DIY Stenciled Halloween Door Mat
- Jack o' Lantern Porch Lights
- Floating Head Hanging Ghosts
- RIP Headstone Decoration
- Milk Jug Skeletons
- BOO Stacked Pumpkins
- Creepy Spider Egg Sac
- Trash Bag Spider Webs
- DIY Witches Brooms
- Spider Nest Lanterns
- Solar Light Jack O Lantern
- Mummy Mason Jar Luminary
Last but not least, print yourself some new-to-you art and use it to decorate.
- Double Double Toil and Trouble Free Halloween Printable
- Halloween Photo Booth Free Printable Props
- Free Printable Halloween Banner
- Free Printable Chalkboard Halloween Countdown
- Halloween Crow Decor – Free Printable
- Gold Halloween Free Printable Collection
- Poe's “The Raven” Free Printable
- Free Halloween Pennant Printable
- Free Halloween Coloring Pages for Adults and Kids
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.