Enjoy a beautiful home this fall with these DIY Thanksgiving decor ideas! All are under $10 to help you stay on budget this holiday season.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
All of these fantastic and frugal Thanksgiving decorations cost less than $10 to make.
How do you decorate for Thanksgiving on a budget?
There are a few rules to decorating for any holiday if you're on a budget.
- Choose decorations that are multi-purpose. For example, many of these DIY Thanksgiving decor projects are simply Fall themed. You can leave them up for months!
- Less is more. Set up small vignettes a few places in your home to enjoy seasonal decorations. This helps with storage the rest of the year, too!
- Make your own decorations! This list of 25 frugal Thanksgiving decorations has projects that are simple enough for beginner crafters.
Where can I buy supplies to make frugal Thanksgiving decorations?
I find a lot of what I need for inexpensive decorating from my local Dollar Tree. If I need something more specifically from an arts & crafts store, there is a Michael's and an ACMoore nearby.
You can also shop online. I love the low prices of craft supplies at Consumer Crafts. And don't forget about Amazon!
Do I need to be a crafter to make these Thanksgiving decorations?
Not at all! I pulled together this big list of DIY Thanksgiving Decor with both budget and simplicity in mind. They're easy to do! You may even find that some of these small projects can be done by your older kids and teens.
What if I don't have the time or interest to make my own Thanksgiving decorations?
I understand! Some people aren't interested in doing any DIY, but they still want to enjoy frugal Thanksgiving decor. In that case, take a look at these decorations you can purchase for less than $10:
- Fall Thanksgiving Wreath
- Thanksgiving Cushion Pillow Cover
- Fall Maple Leaf Garland with LED Lights
- Felt Fall Leaf Bunting
- 7-piece Thanksgiving Decorations Kit
25 DIY Thanksgiving Decorating Ideas
There are so many free printables out there that are fall-themed. You can print one out yourself, frame it, then use it in a vignette or hang it up. Or, choose a very special one and have a canvas printed for a piece of wall art that you'll take out year after year!
More for Thanksgiving