This recipe for Parmesan crusted chicken with buttered noodles is the easiest way to make a wholesome dinner that everyone will enjoy! It’s perfect for busy weeknights since it can be ready in about 30 minutes.
My Parmesan crusted chicken (much like my Parmesan crusted pork chops) uses Parmesan cheese to make an utterly delectable crust. You’ll love the juicy flavorful chicken and how easy it is make a family friendly meal.
Here, we’re serving this chicken with easy buttered noodles. It’s basically a homemade (and more delicious) version of the little kid favorite “chicken nuggets and noodles.”
Is this a gluten free breading that we’re using on the chicken?
You can use whatever kind of breadcrumbs you like for this recipe. It’s only going to be gluten free if you use gluten free breadcrumbs, so keep that in mind. I pick mine up at Target.
I like to use gluten free breadcrumbs in place of regular ones in all my recipes but you can use what you like. This recipe will work with either!
Sometimes when substituting gluten free bread crumbs you will need to add a bit more as they tend to disintegrate a bit more than traditional ones.
What do I need to make Parmesan crusted chicken with buttered noodles?
I’m breaking the lists down for you so you’ll know what you need to make the Parmesan crusted chicken as well as the buttered noodles. If you want to make just the chicken and not the noodles you will still know what you need.
What goes with Parmesan crusted chicken?
This dish has protein and carbs, so it needs some vegetables on the side. Choose your favorite vegetable side dish. I like to keep frozen vegetables on hand, since they’re so easy to prepare alongside dinner.
How to make Parmesan crusted chicken with buttered noodles for dinner:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees, prepare a foil lined cookie sheet with nonstick spray
Melt butter in shallow dish in microwave
In a separate shallow dish whisk together breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, and garlic powder until well combined
Dip chicken fillets in melted butter then coat with breadcrumb mixture on both sides and place on cookie sheet
Repeat until all chicken has been breaded
Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and golden brown
Prepare pasta per package directions, drain and toss with butter, Parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, salt & pepper
Plate noodles and place chicken on top
Serve and enjoy! If buttered noodles aren’t your idea of a side dish (that’s a kid thing at our house), we have a huge list of sides at What to Serve with Parmesan Crusted Chicken.
Looking for even more delicious recipes that are quick and simple to prepare?
If you enjoyed these delicious Parmesan crusted chicken breasts you’ll want to try out some of these other easy dinner recipes. There’s nothing worse than having to spend hours in the kitchen after an already long day. Get dinner on the table fast and without any fuss with these easy recipes.
- Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Cauliflower Au Gratin Easy Side Dish
- Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Chicken, Peppers and Potatoes
- Crockpot Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Easy Baked Pork Chops with Orange Maple Sauce
- Ground Beef Pasta with Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Family Favorite Ground Turkey Goulash
- Baked Ground Turkey Meatballs
- Lemon Butter Tilapia Fillet Recipe
- Easy Salmon Pasta Recipe
- Balsamic Roasted Asparagus
- Delicious Spinach And Ham Crustless Quiche
Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe:
- 6 thin chicken breast fillets
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, prepare a foil lined cookie sheet with nonstick spray
- Melt butter in shallow dish in microwave
- In a separate shallow dish whisk together breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, and garlic powder until well combined
- Dip chicken fillets in melted butter then coat with breadcrumb mixture on both sides and place on cookie sheet
- Repeat until all chicken has been breaded
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and golden brown
- Prepare pasta per package directions, drain and toss with butter, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, salt & pepper
- Plate noodles and place chicken on top
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
OXO Good Grips Nylon Spoon
Baking Serving Ceramic Red 16 Oz Soup Bowls with Handles - Set of Four
Cook N Home Stainless Steel Lid 5-Quart Stockpot
Stainless Steel Grater, Cheese, Lemon, Ginger & Potato Zester with Plastic Cover
Sayfine Vegetable Steamer Basket
Cooks Standard Lid 7 Quart Hard Anodized Nonstick Dutch Oven Casserole Stockpot, Black
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 476Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 128mgSodium: 464mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 39g